Bareboat Charter (Part 4) Registration

Registration of a Bareboat Charter (Part 4)

Available to allow vessels registered outside the UK to be used for a charter contract by companies who wish to be UK registered and able to fly the red ensign for the duration of the charter.  When the charter duration is completed the vessel will return to its primary register.


How to apply

If you want to apply to bareboat charter your vessel, you can use the UK Ship Registration service online.

You will be required to provide supporting documents and pay the appropriate fee.